Sign In  |  Join Free    Chinese   English  
 
Home Sell Offers Buy Offers Products Companies Buyers Directory My Office  
Search:
    Sell Offers
China Sell Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides (CITREM)
China Sell Acetylated Mono- and Diglycerides (ACETEM)
China Sell Distilled Monoglyceride(DMG)
China Sell Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters
China Sell Frozen Seaweed Salad
United Sell Frozen Chicken Neck
China Sell illex squid,squid,fish bait
Indonesia Sell Frozen Emperor W/R
   Products








   Sell Offers  


钱柜娱乐777_钱柜娱乐777官网#钱柜娱乐777官网登录


  Additional information
Offer type :  Sell
Posted Date :  2013-9-3 10:52:00
Introduction:  PLC vacuum bowl cutter realizes full protein abstraction, sufficient emulsification and abundant combination of additives and water. CO2 or N2 can be added in the vacuum condition to rise productivities, reduce air bubbles and increase elasticity..
1. Quality stainless steel for stable operation and easy cleaning.
2. Advanced PLC and touch screen.
3. Temperature, time, revolution are displayed and controlled.
4. The distance between the blade and the bowl surface is 1.0~1.5 mm to produce optimal cutting effects.
5. Key parts such as blade, shaft, frequency converter, PLC, touch screen, electric elements remain world-top quality.
6. Frequency conversion applied in operation contributes to energy conservation by 30%.
7. Electric cabinet is equipped with cooling system to maintain frequency converter鈥檚 continuous, safe and stable operation.
Model ZZB-330锟斤拷?ZZB-330锟斤拷?
Capacity (kg) 240~260 240~260
Volume (L) 330 330
Power (kW) 119.8 117.8
Knives (pcs) 6 6
Shaft Speed (rpm) 300~3800 Frequency conversion 300~3800
Frequency conversion
Bowl Speed (rpm) Frequency conversion Frequency conversion
Unloader Speed (rpm) Frequency conversion Frequency conversion
Vacuum (kPa) -80~-85 -80~-85
External Dim. (mm) 2480脳2200脳2105 2480脳2200脳2105
Installation Dim. (mm) 5000脳4000脳3500 5000脳4000脳3500

DELIVERY TIME: 20 working days
WARRANTY TIME: one year.
PAYMENT: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% of the total sum by T/T before delivery
PACKAGING: Ply-wooden case
Terms of Payment:  30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% of the total sum by T/T before delivery
Departure Port:  QINGDAO PORT
Destination Port:  
Quantity Available:  30 set/month
Origin:  
Minimum Order:  1
Price for Minimum Order:  111

  Contact information
Company:  jinan hibest food machinery co.,ltd
Contact person:  william wang
Address:  tianqiao district,jinan city,shandong province,china
Zip/Postal:  
Telephone:  0086-531-85765191
Mobile:  0086-15866604639
Fax:  0086-531-85765191
Url:  www.chinahibest.com


About Foods1 | Privacy PolicyTerms of Service | Feedback | Contact Us | Advertise with Us
Copyright @ 2003 - 2018 foods1.com, All Rights Reserved
大连开普物流有限公司 辽ICP备09016250号 增值电信业务经营许可证号:辽B-2-4-20110131 辽公网安备 21020402000193

钱柜娱乐

百度360搜索搜狗搜索